- Details & Specs
Safe Climb is a unique rope safety system featuring a Prusik knot used by mountain climbers to help keep them safe while climbing. The Prusik knot slides up and down the climbing rope while you ascend and descend. No unhooking necessary! And it cinches tight to stop you if a fall does occur. Stay safe from the moment your feet leave the ground. You get 3 lifesavers here!
Must-have safety for all tree stand hunters!
Deploy this Safe Climb trio... one for you and 2 more for buddies. It's a cheap life insurance policy to protect in case of a slip or fall. Unlike others, you don't have to unhook it. Lets you stay "connected" as you get in and out of your stand.
- Strong 30' long nylon rope
- Heavy-duty, lockable carabiner
- For safe climbing in / out of tree stand
- No need to unhook anything
- Prusik knot slides up and down the climbing rope
- Supports a hefty 500 lbs.
- Field tested by mountain climbers for years
Think "safety first," buy now!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 637252
- Mfg. Number: XASA900-3
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips