Wrangler® Flame-resistant Jeans are designed to self-extinguish to effectively prevent or greatly reduce the severity of burn injuries. And they still have the desired specs for comfortable work gear. Like the gusseted Room2move design in a roomy relaxed fit. For work around flash, combustible, or electrical hazard risks, they're a must.
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA -70E, ASTM 1506-02ae1 compliance
- NFPA-2112, HRC 2 ATPV 23.7 Calories/cm2
- Nomex thread in all seams, triple-needle stitching
- Brass zipper with Nomex FR tape
- Arc-resistant waistband closures
- Room2move gusset crotch
- High rise
- Relaxed fit
- Legs fit over boots
- Flame-resistant 5-pocket style with oversized coin pocket, reinforced back pockets
- Hi-visability safety orange ID labels
Order your flame-resistant Wrangler Jeans today!