You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Terry Doughty's "Woodland Lessons"... glowing light and vivid detail captured by a master outdoorsman... VALUE PRICE!
Terry Doughty lives his art. An avid fisherman and hunter, he does not separate the outdoor experience from his work. Instead, he continues the experience on canvas. Color and light are central to Doughty's award-winning paintings, but equally evident are the sense of proportion and naturalness with which he approaches his subject.
He applies his concern for authenticity to his animal subjects as well. Experience as a taxidermist taught him attention to musculature and skeletal detail. He turns to references like full-mount deer manikins, the Milwaukee Public Museum, the Milwaukee County Zoo, a Collection of zoological books, and an accumulation of photos and sketches to ensure the accuracy of his subject's stance and movement.Details:
- Unsigned open-edition print lets you bring home high-quality art without breaking the bank
- Expertly matted for maximum visual appeal
- Precision-crafted wooden frame with pewter green finish... makes the perfect centerpiece for any wall
- Frame size approx. 17 x 21", print size approx. 7 3/4 x 12".
A true masterpiece of wildlife art at an affordable price! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips