The "red oak" leather is thick and substantial, and treated with 3M® ScotchgardTM
. Theyre waterproof-constructed with double-stitched Goodyear welt construction. They come with super-knit lining with Scent Mask to keep your odor under wraps. Plus beefy 600-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation to trap warmth. And theyre equipped with Vibram® Little Horn bobbed outsoles that grab and hold on sheer rock and loose ground.
Now for the good news / bad news. The bad news is that the manufacturer found a slight flaw in the construction, and a small percentage of them may not be waterproof. The good news is that we swooped in and bought em up for an unbelievable price. These are absolutely premium, premier-quality boots, and because of a minor flaw, you save huge. And if youre not satisfied, simply return them within 30 days for a refund.
- Quality full-grain leather uppers
- 600-gram insulation helps take the edge off the cold
- Vibram® Little Horn outsole for top traction
- Removable polyurethane insole for comfort and support
- Breathable construction keeps you cool when you're on the move
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort
- Rear pull loop for easy on
- Each approx. 10"h., 41 oz.