You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's Zamberlan Vioz GTX WATERPROOF Hiking Boots. Italian hand-made comfort and quality for the long haul!
And we mean "long haul" literally... as in, these were designed for extended backpacking, long treks, and four-season hikes! The Zamberlan Vioz GTX is a masterwork of comfort and performance, with features that make it truly all-day - even all-week - comfortable.
The GORE-TEX lining provides the utmost protection and breathability, while the Microtex moisture-wicking nylon collar lining helps control excess moisture. The ankle features the Zamberlan Flex System, allowing your ankle to bend forward comfortably without compromising support laterally. The Vioz GTX has a lot to offer, so keep reading for more about what makes it one of the absolute best Hiking Boots we've ever offered...
A Perfect Fit
Unlike other footwear companies that take their men's shoes and simply "downsize" them to fit women, Zamberlan uses ZLF Ladies Fit technology to ensure a correct anatomical fit specific to women. They'll feel like they were made just for you.
Vioz GTX Hiking Boots are handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. The finished product is a boot of the highest quality and value, with attention given to every stitch, every detail.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
Simply the finest:
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.6mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof, breathable construction for sure-dry, no-sweat comfort
- Vibram 3D sole providing excellent grip, superb downhill braking, wide lugs for easy debris removal, and an energy producing, rock-forward motion
- As with all Zamberlan Boots, the Vioz GTX Boots are re-sole-able for long life
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underfoot
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Z-Flex GT shank for firm underfoot support
- Thermoplastic heel and toe for added trail-tough durability
- Made with ZLF Zamberlan Ladies Fit technology for a women's-specific fit
- Each approx. 23.5 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
State Size. Order yours now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $3.59 Non-Member $3.99