You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $16.20 Non-Member $18.00
- Details & Specs
Women's Zamberlan Crosser RR Hiking Shoes. Light 'n' supportive hikers, ready to take you places!
Each weighs a scant 12 ounces - that's next to nothing for a hiking boot - but don't be fooled. Crosser RR Hikers are absolutely LOADED, with comfort and performance features that make 'em some of the best Hikers money can buy! Like the Zamberlan Air System cushion that gives 'em a softer landing with every step. Or the Vibram outsole enhanced with stabilizers and heel counters for serious underfoot support. Or the Kevlar wrap that protects and stabilizes. It's flexible and responsive, but also sturdily protective - a rare breed indeed.
A Perfect Fit
Unlike other footwear companies that take their men's shoes and simply "downsize" them to fit women, Zamberlan uses ZLF Ladies Fit technology to ensure a correct anatomical fit specific to women. They'll feel like they were made just for you.
The Crosser RR is built on the same platform as its 2013 "Backpacker Magazine" Editor's Choice Award-Winning big sister. That's quite the legacy... and it's only gotten better since! So while the others are content to sit on their laurels, Zamberlan is working hard to make the best hiking boots even better. Treat yourself to a pair, see what all the fuss is about - we know you'll love 'em as much as we do.
Life is good at the top:
- Z.L.F. Zamberlan Ladies Fit ensures a correct anatomical fit specific to women
- Lightweight CORDURA nylon upper with Kevlar rand is equal parts lightweight and supportive
- R.R.S. Rubber Reinforcement System adds another element of durability and stability to the upper
- Microtex moisture-wicking lining keeps it nice and dry inside
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed and compression-molded EVA insole form a cushy layer
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Cement construction for a lightweight, flexible fit
- Vibram Speed Hiking outsole with TPU stabilizers and heel counters deliver ground-biting traction and underfoot stability in a lightweight package
- Each approx. 12 ozs.
Hikers to enjoy mile after mile! Get into the very best... order now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips