You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® DuraShocks® Waterproof Steel Toe Hiking Boots Ladies... experience the comfort and feel the power!
Whether you're hard at work, or hard at play, these Work Boots have what it takes to get you through the day. Waterproof and rugged, with steel toe protection and DuraShocks® comfort... these leather boots have got it all. And speaking of comfort... Wolverine®'s new tri-density DuraShocks® insole and two-piece compression system absorb 50% more shock and return 30% more energy in every step, reducing fatigue and making long days on your feet much more comfortable.Details:
- Rugged, full grain leather uppers add durability to these work boots
- Direct-attach construction adds excellent durability to these leather boots
- Dri-lex® lining wicks away perspiration moisture to keep your feet cool and dry making these great work boots for women
- Compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole compress under pressure to absorb shock and stress before it reaches the feet and legs
- Removable, dual-density polymer footbed weighs one third as much as rubber, yet absorbs 4X the force. Closed-cell polyurethane construction retains its spring for an extended life cycle
- Polyurethane midsole with fiberglass shank gives these work boots added stability
- Vibram® rubber extreme lug outsole is oil, water, abrasion, and slip resistant
- ANSI 75 rated steel toe protection
- Special EH construction protects from electrical current on dry surfaces
- Each is approx. 6" h., weighs approx. 29 ozs.
The most comfortable Hikers you'll ever own. Period. State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips