You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $521.99 Non-Member $579.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $34.19 Non-Member $37.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Details & Specs
WATERPROOF, breathable Women's FXR® "Rush" Snowmobile Pants. Stay warm. Make a statement. Own the snow.
Get serious about the snow with cold weather gear that's as technologically advanced as it is stylish! At the heart of it all is the MMTTM Two Stage DryTM system. It uses 2 separate waterproof / breathable layers of protection against the outside elements. And just as important, the 2-layer design works to prevent comfort-killing, condensation-produced moisture on the inside. It's a scientific fact that a double layer of protection provides more resistance to condensation than a single layer (think about the double pane windows in your house). But FXR doesn't stop there. Read on to learn how these Pants will keep you warmer, dryer and ready to rock... All. Winter. Long.Pants:
- MMT Two Stage Dry System
- Durable nylon shell with HydrX laminate, seam sealed in critical areas
- Hidden Z-Liner with HydrX laminate, fully seam sealed
- Moisture wicking, quick-dry mesh lining
- Fixed 150g Thermal Flex insulation
- YKK waterproof front zipper
- YKK waterproof hand pocket and large cargo pocket zippers
- FXR integrated leg zip "Dry Vent System"
- YKK waterproof 4-way full length side leg zippers with integrated Dry Vent upper leg storm flaps
- Full inside leg zipper plackets
- Adjustable fixed suspenders in front and drop seat function in back
- Retention loops for powder skirt attachment
- Waist / hip flex-stretch inserts
- Hook and loop adjustable waist belt and belt loops
- Tether retention D-ring
- Thermal seat insert
- Dry seat insert
- Storm cuffs with boot lace retention system
- Drop down adjustable hem. Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips