You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $13.50 Non-Member $15.00
- Buyer's Club $11.25 Non-Member $12.50
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Women's Timberland Pro® RenovaTM Professional Crocodile Embossed Slip-on Shoes. A dose of comfortable, good-looking and long-wearing style for your long days.
Slip into these and you'll sail through shifts that keep you on your feet for hours and hours. Timberland's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole to provide support, absorb shock and return energy. Plus the heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped to alleviate the impact of your heel striking the ground. In a great slip-on style, and for some noteworthy "snap," the Shoe has a cool faux croc look that'll set you apart! No more sneakers! From Timberland, a manufacturer inspired by its rich New England heritage in making shoes, boots, clothes and gear comfortable enough to last all day.Shoes with teeth:
- Premium full-grain leather for outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard protector for stain resistance
- Cement construction with flexibility and fast break-in time
- Timberland PRO® exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and unmatched shock absorption
- Synthetic suede lining for comfort and odor control
- Anatomically-shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread for all-day comfort
- SafeGrip slip-resistant TPU sole in a heel-to-toe rocker design increases traction, reduces forefoot pressure
- Bi-Fit® tri-density insole with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulator maximizes support and cushioning, keeps feet drier
- Low-profile Timberland PRO thermal plastic urethane outsole for high surface contact, slip and abrasion resistance
- Manufactured with UV aging to ensure white and light colors stay true
- Each approx. 15 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Here's your prescription: Order these ONLINE today!
Crocodile Embossed Slip-on Shoes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips