You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's Puma Safety® Stepper SD Low Safety Toe Shoes.
Who says safety shoes have to be bulky and ugly? The people at Puma Safety are here to change the game when it comes to job-ready shoes. Just take a look at these Stepper Shoes and you'll never suspect they're hiding all the safety features your jobsite demands.
Wear them 9-5 then out for drinks or errands afterward and no one will know they're your "work shoes." You might even mistake them for your favorite pair of gym shoes! They've got great athletic style, plus a durable safety toe and a heat-resistant outsole that will stand up to brief contact with surfaces up to 572°F! That's pretty hot! Plus, they're also static dissipative "SD" and anti-slip... oh, and they're super comfortable, too.
- Leather and synthetic uppers
- TPU toe protection
- Heat and slip-resistant sole
- Static dissipative "SD"
- BreathActive lining
- evercushion® MISS footbed for lightweight, cushioning, while also wicking moisture away
- MISS SAFETY MOTION with Torsion Control System rubber sole
- EVA midsole
- Cushioning IQ.Cell in the heel area absorbs shock and returns it as bounce in your step for increased energy on your feet
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips