You May Also Like
- Non-Member $99.99
- Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $9.09 Non-Member $10.09
- Details & Specs
Women's Puma Safety® Fuse Motion SD Low Steel Toe Shoes.
Who says safety shoes have to be bulky and ugly? The people at Puma Safety are here to change the game when it comes to steel-toed shoes. Just take a look at these Fuse Motion Shoes and you'll never suspect they're hiding all the safety features your jobsite demands. Wear them 9-5 then out for drinks or errands afterward and no one will know they're your "work shoes."
You might even mistake them for your favorite pair of gym shoes! They've got athletic style, plus a durable steel toe and a heat-resistant outsole that will stand up to brief contact with surfaces up to 572°F! That's pretty hot! Plus, they're also Static dissipative "SD" and anti-slip... oh, and they're super comfortable, too. They've got plenty of cushioning with ventilation for cool, breathable feet.
- Breathable textile uppers with FUSE.TEC® TPU elements instead of stitching for more comfort
- Steel toe protection
- Heat and slip-resistant sole
- Static dissipative "SD"
- BreathActive lining
- evercushion® MISS footbed for lightweight, cushioning, while also wicking moisture away
- MISS SAFETY MOTION with Torsion Control System rubber sole
- EVA midsole
- Cushioning IQ.Cell in the heel area absorbs shock and returns it as bounce in your step for increased energy on your feet
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips