You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $9.09 Non-Member $10.09
- Buyer's Club $8.19 Non-Member $9.09
- Buyer's Club $5.40 Non-Member $6.00
- Details & Specs
Women's Propet Suede Stowe Walking Boots.
Named for a ski resort in Vermont, where the average annual snowfall at the summit is approximately 333 inches. That said, Stowe Walking Boots are designed to navigate slippery sidewalks and piled-up snow... while you look fabulous and stay warm. They've got all the bells and whistles... a heat-retaining insole, cozy pile lining, and a rubber outsole that grips walking surfaces and wards off shock to hold you steady. They're treated with Scotchgard® to repel dirt, soil and stains season after season, so you'll feel good in them for years to come. And front straps make entrances and exits "no sweat." Made by Propet, designing shoes that are "solely" for walking, they're engineered for for your comfort and stability, and made to last.Snow business:
- Scotchgard-treated water and stain-resistant leather upper with front straps for easy entry
- Vaporex® heat retaining double insole system for extra insulation, cushion and fit customization
- Soft pile lining for extra comfort
- Thermal rubber outsole designed for traction and shock absorption
- Each approx. 8" h., 14 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Be a Stowe-away.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips