Tired of "disposable" riding boots? Harness some serious quality... SAVINGS PRICED!
Lots of over-priced, poorly made riding boots out there. But compare these Milwaukee Harness Boots "toe to toe" with any other brand and you'll find they kick serious boot. Exceptional quality materials, durable construction, classic styling and unparalleled comfort..Full of features:
- Rugged full-grain leather upper plus the leather used in the toe is specially treated to make the toe six times stronger and more resistant to scuffs and scrapes than standard leather
- Freedom FlexTM mid-sole is specially crafted to conform to the natural bend and arch of your foot as you would wear them while riding or walking... no break-in time!
- Fully-cushioned and removable insole is washable - no "jungle rot" smell after a few days on the road
- Oil resistant, non-skid, non-marking logger outsole
- Easy-dressing rear zipper.
- Each approx. 11 3/4 " and 35 ozs.
Best of all, my volume-negotiating power means you don't have to cough up the big in-store price. State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Medium width.
Order ONLINE Today!