Women's Merrell® Siren WATERPROOF Mid Hiking Boots handle it all.
Sound the alarm... you've found your new Hiking Boots! Forging creeks, crossing bogs and pounding rocks are all in a day's work for the Merrell® Siren Hiking Boots. With over-the-ankle support and total waterproof protection, there's nothing that's gonna stop 'em. They feature an athletic fit with an OrthoLite® anatomical footbed, QForm® footframe and a Vibram® outsole. Simply put, each step will be loaded with confidence.
Step right up:
- M SelectTM DRY membrane locks out moisture while enhancing breathability
- Flexible, comfortable strobel construction
- Nubuck and pig suede leather uppers
- Bellows tongue locks out pesky trail debris
- Abrasion-resistant heel bumper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with AegisTM antimicrobial solution to resist odor
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed delivers natural comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm comfort midsole for women's-specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Air Cushion in the heel adds stability and absorbs shock
- 6mm lug depth
- Vibram Siren Song Sole / TC5+ rubber
- Each weighs 11.5 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order yours today!