Women's Merrell® Chameleon Shift Ventilator WATERPROOF Hiking Shoes are built for long hikes in hot weather.
Because there's nothing worse than trekking with soggy, blistered feet. These Merrell Chameleon Shift Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots are loaded with features to bring your hike to the next level. Their durable TRK outsole protects your feet and reacts to rocky ground while their lightweight waterproof construction eliminates fear of puddles. Ample ankle support allows you to shift direction comfortably and confidently without worries.
- Waterproof membrane repels moisture while enhancing breathability
- StratafuseTM exoskeleton fuses the heel cage to the mesh uppers for lightweight durability
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers are good-looking and ultra tough
- Bellows tongue locks out debris
- M SelectTM FRESH antimicrobial agents reduce odor
- Ace single-density removable footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Grade 1 women's specific nylon insole for trail hiking
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and offers added stability
- MBound TRKTM midsole for responsive and durable cushioning on the trail
- 5mm lug depth
- Vibram® outsole
- Each weighs approx. 15 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.