Women's Merrell® Chameleon Shift WATERPROOF Mid Hiking Boots.
Because there's nothing worse than trekking with soggy, blistered feet. These Merrell® Chameleon Shift Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots are loaded with features to bring your hike to the next level. Their durable TRK outsole protects your feet and reacts to rocky ground, while their lightweight waterproof construction eliminates fear of puddles. Ample ankle support allows you to shift direction comfortably and confidently without worries.
- M SelectTM DRY membrane locks out moisture while enhancing breathability
- StratafuseTM exoskeleton fuses the heel cage to the uppers for ultra-lightweight durability
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers
- Bellows tongue locks out pebbles and other trail debris
- M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces foot odor
- Ace single-density removable footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Grade 3 women's-specific nylon insole for backpacking with a light pack
- Merrell In-BoardTM compression-molded EVA footframe adds cushion
- Air Cushion in the heel adds stability and absorbs shock
- MBound TRKTM midsole delivers responsive, durable cushion
- 5mm lug depth
- Vibram® outsole handles tough terrain with ease
- Each weighs 14.5 ozs.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order yours today!