You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's John Deere® 6" Steel Toe Met Guard Boots. Protection for your ENTIRE foot!
Forklifts, falling logs, electrical shocks and nails are no match for these John Deere Work Boots. Built for the most hazardous working conditions, these Boots offer a steel toe to keep your toes protected, and the met guard protects the top of your foot.
Plus, a tempered steel shank keeps nails, tacks or other sharp objects from penetrating your Boots. And just because they are built tough DOESN'T mean they aren't comfortable. A wrapped cushion insole means less aches after work, and a padded lining wicks moisture away to keep your feet fresh from 9 to 5.Features:
- Oiled full-grain leather uppers
- Moisture-wicking, high-abrasion lining
- Internal flexible met guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
- Wrapped cushion insole for comfort
- Oil, slip and heat resistant Combine II rubber outsole
- Tempered steel shank
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Lace-up style with 2 speed-hook eyelets
- Rear pull-on loop for easy on / off
- Each approx. 6"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips