You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Durango Boot Rebel FFA Certified Pull-on Western Boots are great-looking Boots that benefit a great organization!
Here's to the Future Farmers of America! To show their support for the next generation of farmers, Durango Boot is proudly donating $5.00 to the FFA for every pair of these Boots sold! These stylish and comfortable Western kicks are proudly adorned with the Future Farmers of America (FFA) agricultural eagle emblem. The pop of blue and intricate stitching add extra detail to the man-made shaft. The Black full-grain leather along the trim (and used to cover the foot) is extremely durable yet soft.Take a look:
- Distressed full-grain leather with synthetic shaft
- Popular square toe
- Tempered steel shank offers support and stability
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" h. rocker heel for ease of walking and balanced footing
- Contoured, ventilated, removable cushioned footbed does a rather excellent job at airing out your feet
- Cushion Flex insole ensures miles of comfort
- Double row welt stitch for lasting durability
- Dual-density, translucent rubber graphic outsole with molded EVA midsole for support. Each approx. 11" h. Medium width.
State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips