You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's Danner® 3" Sobo Low Hiking Boots. Inspired by the Appalachian Trail, a footpath as diverse as life itself.
And like many hiking paths, it has certain requirements of the Hiking Boots that traverse it. You may not be a "thru-hiker" who hikes the Trail in its entirety in a single season... but if you're fan of the fast yet light multi-mile daily hikes, make these Sobo Low Hiking Boots your traveling companion. These Sobos are light and comfortable, yet heavy on benefits. Like durable uppers, breathable mesh lining, cushioning insole and midsole, and an outsole that grips the trail as well as you stick to the trail! From Danner®, building on tradition and standards of quality since 1932.Sobo means "southbound":
- Durable suede and nubuc leather upper with rugged, lightweight nylon
- Mesh-lined for maximum breathability
- Antimicrobial mesh lining in collar and tongue for perspiration odor control
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial open cell polyurethane insole for dry, comfortable feet
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for added cushioning
- Compression-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight Danner Trailguard platform provides lasting comfort
- Danner Appalachian outsole for traction over rough terrain
- Nylon shank for support
- Each approx. 3"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Have your fingers take a hike to your keyboard!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips