You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's Ariat® 11" Quickdraw Cowgirl Boots. The whole shootin' match of deluxe cowgirl comfort and style!
True-blue Western Boots designed to meet the demands of professional riders. And they are definitely show-worthy, with eye-catching stitch detail and rich full-grain leather construction that'll turn jeans and a t-shirt into a country classic all over again!
Inside, Ariat's own "easy on the feet" ATS® (Advanced Torque Stability) technology cradles, stabilizes and cushions the foot. It's proven to reduce stress and shock to your feet, lower legs and back with a foot-conforming gel-cushion insole and composite fiber forked shank, for 3 times the stability of a typical steel shank. From Ariat, America's number one Western boot brand!
- Sleek full-grain leather shaft and foot with intricate Western stitch detailing
- Moisture-wicking comfort insole for cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound and stability
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability
- Double-stitched Goodyear welt construction, resoleable for longer boot life
- Moisture-wicking, antibacterial liner wicks sweat away and helps control odor
- DuratreadTM outsole provides maximum wear resistance and flexibility
- Wide square toe
- Each approx. 11"h.
State Size and Width. Let that itchy trigger finger do the clickin'... order now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips