You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $139.49 Non-Member $154.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
If you spend long days on your feet, have we got a treat for you! A premium pair of Wellingtons that you'll only find here, thanks to a special deal we cut with Wolverine®. They boast all the premium features on your checklist, and the price you see is our little gift to you.
Fit for farmers and ranch hands.
If you did a job right that means you didn't cut any corners. That's the philosophy behind these Wolverine® Wellingtons - a quality boot can only come from quality construction. Goodyear welt, full-grain leather, slip-resistant outsole, Cambrelle-lined insole. Check, check, check and check. The last thing you need is a "blown tire" when you're out in the middle of your field, and you can rest assured your new Wellingtons won't quit a moment before you do.
- Full-grain nubuck leather uppers stand up tough
- Slip-resistant blown-rubber outsole clamps down and keeps you on your feet
- Repairable Goodyear welt wears long and delivers rock-solid support
- Removable, Cambrelle-lined, padded insole for wicking comfort
- Unlined shaft keeps 'em cool and breathable
- Dual pull-on loops for easy on
- Each 10"h., 24 ozs.
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 87292
- Uppers: Full-grain nubuck leather
- Color: Brown
- Height: 10"
- Weight (each): 24 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 8293
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips