Waterproof, lightweight, supportive Hikers, ready for comfortable hiking from Grayling, Michigan, to Grayling, Alaska! That's a lot of ground to cover, but these are just the Hiking Boots to do it in. Wolverine® Waterproof Hikers use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, and heavy-duty construction to keep water out... but the feel is anything BUT heavy, because these are just 16 ozs. apiece! With a fully-cushioned footbed and an ultralight midsole, they're the right "hardware" for foot comfort on any trail or city street, with Close-Out savings here and now!
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers are lightweight but tough
- Waterproof membrane for sure-dry comfort
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining keeps it cool and dry inside
- Removable full-cushion footbed helps absorb shock and fight fatigue
- Ultra-light compression-molded EVA midsole adds extra support and cushioning
- Rubber lug outsole for reliable traction
- Nylon shank provides lightweight underfoot support
- Each approx. 6"h., 16 oz.