These are steel toe work boot favorites, and it's no mystery why. Unmatched comfort combined with rugged durability, plus greater resistance to slips and falls plus steel toe work boot protection. Wolverine DuraShocks® SR Steel Toe Work Boots and shoes hold on to the ground while absorbing shock and stress, preventing fatigue and helping you get through the day without incident or accident.
- Full-grain Wolverine® Performance leather upper allows perspiration and vapor to escape and keeps water out
- Scuff and stain resistant
- Direct-attach construction of sole and upper provide longer-wearing durability
- Oil, water, abrasion, and slip resistant outsole uses a unique compound in the lugs to increase traction
- Advanced tread design makes better contact with the ground and channels liquid away from the surface area
- Compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole compress under pressure to absorb shock and stress
- Removable, dual-density polymer footbed weighs one third as much as rubber, yet absorbs four times the force
- Closed-cell polyurethane construction retains its spring for an extended life cycle
- Polyurethane midsole soaks up shocks, more durable than EVA midsoles
- Fiberglass shank gives added steel toe work boot support
- 90 degree heel provides "bite" in the walking motion
- Rated to ASTM F2413-05 MI / 75 EH
- Special EH construction protects from electrical current on dry surfaces
- 4-eyelet/3-speed hook lacing system
- Approx. 6"h., 33 oz. ea.