The unique Vibram® Arctic Ice Grip slip-resistant outsole grabs and holds on wet, icy surfaces, offering unparalleled traction for climbing up frozen mud, slick hillsides, wet rocks and lots more. You'll be amazed at what these can do, even on wet ice.
They also feature Waterproof Plus technology, a highly breathable waterproof membrane that guarantees feet stay dry by keeping water out while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape. ThinsulateTM
Ultra 600-gram Insulation seals the deal, providing lightweight warmth in a bulk-free package.
By bringing comfort closer to your foot, new EPX technology conserves and returns energy to help fight fatigue... so you can stay out longer. It's a special combination of materials:
1. A high-density base layer distributes weight
2. A low-density EVA foam layer cushions impacts
3. A honeycomb pattern under each heel helps with areas of high impact
4. The ribber spine allows the footbed to flex while still maintaining support
It adds up to unrivaled fatigue-fighting support, step after step. Hunt after hunt. In fact, Wolverine is so confident in their boots that they back them with a guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied, send them back for a full refund. It's that simple.
- Leather and Mossy Oak® fabric uppers
- Waterproof Plus membrane keeps water out while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- EPX removable, dual-density anti-fatigue footbed for comfort and support
- Vibram® Arctic Ice Grip slip-resistant outsole delivers top traction on wet, icy surfaces
- 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for bulk-free warmth
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Ultra-light, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Reinforced toe and heel for added durability
- Nylon shank for underfoot support
- Backed by Wolverine's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee