These are work boot favorites, and it's no mystery why. Unmatched comfort combined with rugged durability, plus greater resistance to slips and falls... even the option of steel toe protection. Wolverine DuraShocks® SR Kiltie Lacer Work Boots hold on to the ground while absorbing shock and stress, preventing fatigue and helping you get through the day without incident or accident.
- Full-grain Wolverine® Performance leather upper allows for a work boot that is scuff and stain resistant
- Steel toe rated to ASTM F2413-05 MI / 75 EH
- Fully repairable Goodyear welt EH construction protects from electrical current on dry surfaces
- Oil, water, abrasion, and slip resistant outsole uses a unique compound in the lugs to increase traction... advanced tread design makes better contact with the ground and channels liquid away from the surface area to make working in wet environments safer
- Compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole compress under pressure allowing these work boots to absorb shock and stress before it reaches the feet and legs
- Removable, dual-density polymer footbed weighs one third as much as rubber, yet absorbs four times the force... closed-cell polyurethane construction retains its spring for an extended life cycle
- Polyurethane midsole soaks up shocks, more durable than EVA midsoles
- Fiberglass shank gives your work boots added support
- 90-degree heel provides "bite" in the walking motion
- Removable kiltie helps keep out debris
- 4 eyelet / 2 speed hook lacing system
- Approx. 8" h, 36 ozs.
Get through the workday in comfort and safety, courtesy of Wolverine! Order today!