Forget about bringing along those makeshift fire starters on your next camping outing, like the dryer lint stuffed inside that toilet-paper roll. And no more praying that your last match won't burn out before you get that damp wood to ignite. Use WiseFire Emergency Fire Starter and you'll instantly ignite that fire in wind, rain, or snow. Plus, no harmful chemicals are used, so it makes for a clean-burning alternative.
- Ideal for emergency preparedness and outdoor use
- Lights easily, and burns in wind, rain, sleet or snow
- Environmentally friendly burning without harmful chemicals
- Can be stored safely near food
- Stored in lightweight Bucket for grab-and-go convenience
- 1 cup of WiseFire boils approx. 4 cups of water
- 25-year shelf life when stored in a cool, dry place
- Boils approx. 60 cups of water
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Boils approx. 120 cups of water
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Boils approx. 240 cups of water
- Weight: 13.1 lbs.