You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $963.29 Non-Member $1013.99
- Buyer's Club $1519.99 Non-Member $1599.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: WWR16M4FTTC5
Windham Weaponry® SRC Semi-automatic .223 Remington Centerfire Rifle.
From the onset, Windham Weaponry has had one goal: to build the finest AR-type rifles in the country. Have they succeeded? Thousands of satisfied shooters say "Yes!"
Only the finest materials are included in these rifles, which are built by some of America's most knowledgeable armorers. Premium features include 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel barrels which are chrome lined for long wear and ease of maintenance, and rugged 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum receivers with durable black hard-coat anodize finish. Plus, special features such as an aluminum trigger guard, M4 dual heatshield handguards, and numerous other special parts and techniques designed to preserve accuracy, enhance durability and increase owner satisfaction.
Windham is so sure about the quality of their rifles that they back them up with the strongest Warranty in the industry... one that guarantees against all manufacturer's defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the firearm to the purchaser. Additionally, this warranty is transferable from the original purchaser to subsequent buyers. From the materials to the build to the special features and unbeatable warranty, the Windham SRC is another solid entry in America's finest AR-type rifle lineup.
Windham Weaponry SRC Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle Special Features:
- 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum receiver with hard-coat anodized finish
- Aluminum trigger guard
- M4 dual heatshield handguard
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 30 + 1
- Barrel length:16"
- Barrel style: 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel
- Stock: 6-position adjustable synthetic
- Length of pull:
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Lever
- Overall length: 32.375" - 36.125"
- Overall weight: 10 lbs.
Fire in your order today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips