You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1225.49 Non-Member $1289.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $560.49 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: R16M4A4PTNY
Windham Weaponry® MPC-NY A4 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic Rifle.
As one of the newest names in the firearm industry, Maine-based Windham Weaponry has a lot to prove. And they've made it their mission to do just that. Behind each AR-15 is a team of dedicated individuals who are truly experts in the field, with years of experience. Each Windham Weaponry Rifle is designed with the best fit and finish, then built with the best materials, loaded with the best features, and finally, backed by an unbeatable lifetime warranty. Whatever pursuit you're after, recreational, hunting, duty, defense or competition, a Windham Weaponry rifle will deliver topnotch precision and performance.
Windham Weaponry MPC-NY A4 special features:
- Comes with one 10-rd. magazine
- Manual lever safety with indicator markings on both sides of receiver
- Forged 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum receiver with aluminum trigger guard
- Hardcoat black anodized finish
- M4 profile, chrome-lined barrel with compliant welded muzzle brake
- Carpenter 158 steel bolt
- Packaged in a hard plastic gun case with black web sling
- Lifetime warranty
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic, gas impingement system
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel
- Barrel twist: 1:9"
- Stock: Fixed-position buttstock with Windham Weaponry logo
- Upper receiver: M4A4 type flat-top upper receiver with detachable carry handle
- Pistol grip: A2 black plastic grip
- Sights (front / rear): adjustable-height square post in A2 standard base / A4 dual aperture elevation and windage adjustable: 300-600m
- Handguard: M4 double heat shield
- Overall length: 34.5"
- Overall weight: 6.9 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips