You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $20.69 Non-Member $22.99
- Buyer's Club $5.49 Non-Member $6.09
- Details & Specs
William Wallace #1 Medieval Sword. Replica of weapon that "Braveheart" carried at Stirling Bridge and Battle of Falkirk.
An authentic representation of the medieval Sword that 13th century Scottish warrior William Wallace would have used as he battled against Edward I of England. Steel blade and solid brass hilt and pommel.
The brown leather that's stitched tightly around the handle and base of the blade make this true to the weapons of the time. You'll display this as proudly as Wallace would himself. For decorative use only.A classic:
- Polished stainless steel, double-edged blade
- Solid brass hilt and pommel
- Actual brown leather stitching around handle and base of blade
- 51"l. overall
- Includes authentic rough leather sheath, with strap that fits on your belt.
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." Order this Sword ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips