Wildview® Game Camera Get a look at the game in your area!
Just what manner of beast is eating the corn you're leaving out? Could be deer, could be raccoons. The Wildview® Game Camera will tell you for sure. Strap it to any tree, and you'll be able to get an up-close shot of the animals in your area, including any trophies you'll want to watch out for in your stand.
Some folks have even managed to catch vandals or trespassers. Motion triggers the Trail Camera, which you program to take 1, 2 or 3 shots with each trigger, followed by a 1, 5, 10 or 20-minute time out. You can even set it to take a 10-second AVI video clip to see your animals in motion!
- Switch your trail camera between high and low resolution for top-quality shots vs. memory conservation (4/1.3 or 5/3 Megapixels)
- 32MB of internal SDRAM memory with slot for up to 2 GB SD memory card
- Effective range is 5' to 30', 48º viewing angle
- Fixed focusing
- Flash strobe light with auto / off / manual settings
- Automatic white balance and exposure control
- Trail camera's time stamp shows exact time of each shot
- USB 1.0 output to computer
- Standby battery life is approx. 45 days, on 4 C batteries (not included), optional leads for adding an external 12V lead-acid battery for additional run time
- Includes instructions and nylon strap
- 9 x 11 x 2 1/ 4 ", 1 lb., 8 ozs.
- 4 Megapixel high-res / 1.3 Megapixel low-res.
Order ONLINE Today!