You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Details & Specs
Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Winter - GeensTM keep feeding even when the mercury drops.
Don't let frost kill off traffic to your feeding plots. While other plot plantings become less attractive with cold weather and hard frosts, Imperial Whitetail Winter-GreensTM is specially blended to keep your plots going and attractive when winter comes.
This Barsca blend actually sweetens with the first hard frost as it triggers plant maturity. While other food plots are becoming less appealing, or are getting eaten down, Winter-GreensTM is actually getting better.More:
- Tested and proven the most attractive food plot available to the deer
- Grows into a lush, sweet, highly digestible forage and that sweetens and becomes more attractive after the first hard frost
- Grows taller for less feeding effort even after the first snows of the season
- Annual, plant each spring for lush, full fall food plots
- Professionally formulated blend of high yielding clover varieties selected for durability and nutrition... no traditional wildlife planting can make this claim!
- 12 lb. bag plants up to 2 acres
- Performs best in well-drained heavy soils that hold moisture (clay or heavy loam) with pH levels of 6.5-7.5 and 4-6 hours of daily sunlight... requires tillage for seeding.
Don't just hunt bucks, grow and attract bigger ones. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips