Wenzel® Big Bear Family Dome Tent sleeps 7 in sound comfort!
When Wenzel® started making camping gear in 1887, America was a very different place. No TV, no video games, no cell phones. Of course, a lot's changed in 120+ years, but Wenzel's commitment to making family-friendly gear at a budget-friendly price hasn't budged an inch!
The legacy lives on with the Big Bear Dome Tent, with 117 sq. ft. of space, innovative VersaflyTM controls light, air, temperature, and more... all with effortless set-up and a surprisingly low price tag!More:
- Base measures 14 x 9' (approx. 117 sq. ft.), with a generous 6' center height
- Attached fly and pin-ring pole system makes set-up a breeze
- Versafly&trade controls light, airflow and temperature
- Mesh Dutch D-style door, 2 windows and roof for visibility and cross breeze
- Sonic-sealed welded polyethylene floor for toughness and sure dryness
- Hanging divider curtain creates 2 separate rooms
- Hooped fly over front protects door from rain
- Mud mat helps keep floor clean
- Includes steel and plastic stakes, 2 hanging pockets for gear, mud mat and storage duffel.