You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: VDT300WR4O
Weatherby® Vanguard 2 Sporter .300 Weatherby Magnum Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle. Among the finest affordable SUB-MOA factory rifles in the world!
And with Weatherby, SUB-MOA accuracy isn't just a sales pitch... it's a guarantee. Every Vanguard Series 2 Rifle carries Weatherby's SUB-MOA Accuracy Guarantee...ensuring .99" or less 3-shot groups at 100 yards when used with specified premium ammo! So you're getting true tack-driving precision -- not to mention a crisp, adjustable trigger, gorgeous walnut stock and more -- all for a lot less than you might think.
- Cold hammer-forged 24" barrel with recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
- "A"-grade Turkish walnut stock with satin urethane finish
- Match-quality, 2-stage trigger is creep-free and adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve and one-piece machined bolt
- 3 rings of steel: the cartridge casehead is surrounded by the recessed bolt face, which is surrounded by the barrel, which in turn is surrounded by the steel receiver... creating an extra measure of strength
- Matte bead-blasted blued finish
Vanguard 2 Carbine Bolt Action Rifle specifications:
- Caliber: .300 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, #2 contour, 1:10" twist rifling
- Stock: Walnut
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Match-grade, 2-stage, adjustable
- Safety: 3-position
- Overall length: 44.5"
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips