You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1519.99 Non-Member $1599.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® Vanguard® 2 Range Certified 7mm-08 Remington Bolt Action Rifle
By now, you probably know about Weatherby's SUB-MOA Accuracy Guarantee... which ensures .99" or less 3-shot groups at 100 yds. with premium ammunition. It's a pretty strong statement on its own, but the Range Certified line of rifles takes it another step further. Each one is hand-picked and test-fired by trained factory professionals — and only the best of the best get the "Range Certified" engraving on the floorplate. When you receive your Vanguard 2 RC, you'll also get the factory-shot target it was tested on, signed by Ed Weatherby, so you can be 100% certain that it passed the most rigorous testing possible before it ever reaches your hands.
- Cold hammer-forged 24" barrel with recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
- Pillar-bedded composite stock with Monte Carlo, raised cheekpiece, and non-slip spiderwebbing
- Match-quality, 2-stage trigger is creep-free and adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve and one-piece machined bolt
- 3 rings of steel: the cartridge casehead is surrounded by the recessed bolt face, which is surrounded by the barrel, which in turn is surrounded by the steel receiver... creating an extra measure of strength
- Includes factory-shot target (so you can see your rifle's group) signed by Ed Weatherby
- Engraved "Range Certified" floorplate — like a badge of honor
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637190
- Caliber: 7mm-08 Remington
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: High-luster blue finish, #2 contour, 1:10" twist
- Stock: Monte Carlo composite
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Match-grade, 2-stage, adjustable
- Safety: 3-position
- Overall length: 44"
- Overall weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: VMT7M8RR4O
- UPC: 747115421497
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips