You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $523.44 Non-Member $550.99
- Buyer's Club $37.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® Vanguard 2 Back Country Bolt Action .30-06 Rifle
Weighing in at just 6.75 lbs., the Weatherby Vanguard 2 Back Country Rifle is the ultimate choice for hunters who like to hunt the deep woods. It's lightweight, easy to carry, and incredibly durable. Plus, it's backed by Weatherby's SUB-MOA guarantee ensuring you can shoot a .99" or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with specified premium ammo!
- Guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA)
- Hinged floorplate magazine
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- 1-Pc. machined bolt with knurled bolt knob
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gases to escape in case of accidental case rupture
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve helps redirect high-pressure gases
- Integral recoil lug for extra strength and structural integrity
- Cocking indicator allows you to instantly see whether your rifle is cocked or uncocked
- Chrome moly metalwork with CeraKote® tactical gray finish
- .875" drop at comb / 1.25" drop at heel / .5" Monte Carlo
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637137
- Caliber: .30-06 Springfield
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 5 + 1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: Fluted, cold-hammer forged, #2 contour
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Pillar-bedded, Monte Carlo composite with spiderweb accents
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Match quality, 2-stage (adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.)
- Safety: 3-position
- Overall length: 44.5"
- Overall weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: VBK306SR4O
- UPC: 747115423156
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|