You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $649.79 Non-Member $683.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® Mark V® UltramarkTM Bolt Action .300 Weatherby Magnum Rifle
Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V Ultramark .300 Weatherby Magnum Centerfire Rifle. It combines the striking beauty of hand-selected "AAA" fancy grade exhibition walnut with legendary Weatherby performance. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable three-rings-of-steel design, you get unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and dependability. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much, they guarantee you can shoot a 1.5" 3-shot group at 100 yards using specified premium ammo.
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gases to escape in case of accidental case rupture
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve helps redirect high-pressure gases
- Integral recoil lug for extra strength and structural integrity
- Positive cartridge extraction ejects the fired case without the necessity of full bolt retraction
- Cocking indicator visually shows whether your rifle is cocked or uncocked
- 20 LPI checkering
- Equipped with swivel studs and recoil pad
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637115
- Caliber: .300 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel style: #2 contour
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Hand-selected "AAA" fancy exhibition grade walnut
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Overall length: 46.62"
- Overall weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: UMM300WR6O
- UPC: 747115414130
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips