You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® Mark V® Sporter Bolt Action .257 Weatherby Magnum Rifle
Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V Sporter .257 Weatherby Magnum Rifle. It combines the striking beauty of satin-finished walnut with legendary Weatherby Performance. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable 3-rings-of-steel design, you get unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and dependability. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 1.5" 3-shot group at 100 yards right from the box!
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gases to escape in case of accidental case rupture
- Fully-enclosed bolt sleeve helps redirect high-pressure gases
- Integral recoil lug for extra strength and structural integrity
- Positive cartridge extraction ejects the fired case without the necessity of full bolt retraction
- 1-Pc. alloy trigger guard
- Cocking indicator lets you know whether your rifle is cocked or uncocked
- Equipped with swivel studs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- 1" drop at comb / 1.62" drop at heel / .5" Monte Carlo
- Bead-blasted, blued metalwork with low-lustre finish
- Fine-line diamond point checkering and rosewood forend and grip cap
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637105
- Caliber: .257 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel style: #2 contour
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Raised comb, Monte Carlo walnut with satin finish
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Overall length: 46.62"
- Overall weight: 8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: SPM257WR6O
- UPC: 747115550135
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips