You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® Mark V® Lazermark .270 Weatherby Magnum Rifle
Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V Lazermark .270 Weatherby Magnum Rifle. It combines the striking beauty of a laser-carved oak leaf patterned walnut stock with legendary Weatherby performance. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable 3-rings-of-steel design, you get unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and dependability. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 1.5" 3-shot group at 100 yards using specified premium ammo.
- Guaranteed to shoot a 1.5" (or better) 3-shot group at 100 yards
- Blued metalwork in high-lustre finish
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gas to escape
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- 1-Pc. alloy trigger guard
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- .875" drop at comb / 1.37" drop at heel / .375" Monte Carlo
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637066
- Caliber: .270 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 3 + 1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel style: #2 contour
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Hand-selected, raised comb Monte Carlo with laser-carved oak leaf pattern
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 46.62"
- Overall weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: LMM270WR6O
- UPC: 747115520176
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips