You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® Mark V® Deluxe Bolt Action .460 Weatherby Magnum Rifle
Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V Deluxe .460 Weatherby Magnum Rifle. It combines the striking beauty of walnut and blued metal with legendary Weatherby performance. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable 3-rings-of-steel design, you get unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and dependability. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 1.5" 3-shot group at 100 yards using specified premium ammo. Plus, it comes equipped with an Accubrake to reduce felt recoil by up to 53%!
- Equipped with an Accubrake to reduce felt recoil by up to 53%
- Guaranteed to shoot a 1.5" (or better) 3-shot group at 100 yards
- Blued metalwork in high lustre finish
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gas to escape
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- 1-Pc. alloy trigger guard
- Radius field crown
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- .875" drop at comb / 1.375" drop at heel / .375" Monte Carlo
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637058
- Caliber: .460 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 2 + 1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel style: #4 contour
- Barrel twist: 1:16"
- Stock: "AA fancy" grade walnut Monte Carlo with rosewood forend, pistol grip cap, and maplewood spacers
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 48.75"
- Overall weight: 10 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: DXM460WR8B
- UPC: 747115510726
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips