You May Also Like
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Weatherby® Mark V® Accumark® RC Bolt Action .338 Lapua Magnum Rifle
Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V Accumark RC .338 Lapua Rifle. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable 3-rings-of-steel design, it offers unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 3-shot group of .99 or less at 100 yards right from the box! Plus, it comes with a RC engraved floorplate and factory-shot target signed by Ed Weatherby.
- Guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA)
- Recessed target crown
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum bedding plate
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gas to escape
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- Matte gel-coated finish with spiderweb accents on stock
- Matte black finish on all metalwork
- RC engraved floorplate
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- .75" drop at comb / 1.75" drop at heel / 0.625" Monte Carlo
- Includes a factory-shot target signed by Ed Weatherby
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637047
- Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 2 + 1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel style: Button-rifled, #3 contour, free-floating stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:9.3"
- Stock: Hand-laminated, raised comb, Monte Carlo composite
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 48.62"
- Overall weight: 9 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: ARM338LR8B
- UPC: 747115422487
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips