You May Also Like
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Left-handed Weatherby® Mark V® Accumark® Bolt Action .30-378 Weatherby® Magnum Rifle
Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Left-handed Mark V Accumark .30-378 Weatherby Magnum Rifle. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable 3-rings-of-steel design, it offers unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 1.5" 3-shot group at 100 yards right from the box!
- Left-handed model
- Equipped with an Accubrake to reduce felt recoil by up to 53%
- Guaranteed to shoot a 1.5" (or better) 3-shot group at 100 yards
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum bedding plate
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gas to escape
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- 9 locking lugs
- 1-Pc. alloy trigger guard
- Recessed target crown
- Matte gel-coated finish with spiderweb accents on stock
- Matte black finish on all metalwork
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- .75" drop at comb / 1.75" drop at heel / 0.625" Monte Carlo
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 637035
- Caliber: .30-378 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 2 + 1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel style: Button-rifled, #3 contour, free-floating stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Hand-laminated, raised comb, Monte Carlo composite
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 48.62"
- Overall weight: 9 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: AMM303WL8B
- UPC: 747115581641
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips