You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Details & Specs
Watersnake® Shadow FWDR Bow - mount Trolling Motors. Cool, quiet, and hands - free CONVENIENT!
A performance package! Outfitted with a foot remote so you keep your hands on the rod and your eyes on the prize. And that's just for starters... here, you get smooth variable-speed operation, a high-flex alloy shaft that can take a few knocks, and a weedless prop.
Add in the safety-conscious cut-off switch that disengages the Motor when it's in the stow position, and you've got a well-rounded rig tailored for performance, convenience and safety. We got our hands on these in a few different sizes and powers... take a look at the chart below and find the one that works for you!Performance:
- Variable speed for precise control
- Includes a wired foot-steer pedal with left / right / speed control / momentary on / continuous on
- 3-blade prop cuts through thick cover no problem
- Corrosion-free composite alloy-lined shaft that flexes on impact
- Cut-off switch disengages the engine from power supply while in the stow position
- Fully waterproof, potted circuit board for extra protection.
- Max Thrust: 54
- Shaft Length(s): 48" or 54"
- Steering: Electric Foot Control
- Speed: Variable
- Mount: Bow
- Prop: 3-blade
- Volts: 12
State Shaft Length, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!
Watersnake Shadow FWDR 54 lb. Thrust 12V Trolling Motor is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by ROBERT from Installed this water snake on my 18 ft pontoon boat overall is better than my minn kotas. Ease of mounting and setup . Even on windy days on Adirondack Lakes performs great.Date published: 2013-06-23
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at email@example.com<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v184.108.40.206-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips