You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
WATERPROOF breathable Merrell Chameleon4 Mid Trail Shoes adapt to the adventure you're in.
There's nothing like waterproof leather hiking boots for rugged, reliable weather protection. This mid-height Boot gives you flexible comfort, and external and instep stability arms that keep you rock-steady. AegisTM anti-microbial inside keeps "foot funk" to a minimum. Eco-conscious, 20% recycled cushioning softens the blows underfoot.Here's the full run-down:
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather uppers
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-Board compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Chameleon4 outsole with 5 mm sole lug depth. 18 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips