Warne Quick Detach 1" Matte Rings sport a unique indexable lever system that allows you to remove your optic from the rifle and reattach it with no loss of zero. You can also index the location of the lever once the rings are affixed to the base. The Square Recoil Control Key guarantees your rings will not shift or move under fierce recoil and also protects against peening or swaging when mounted on aluminum bases.
- Return to Zero is guaranteed when removing and reattaching your optic to an all steel Warne Maxima Base
- 4 Torx-style T-15 socket cap screws provide a secure mount
- Square recoil control key allows for a positive engagement of the ring to the base
- Indexable lever lets you set the lever in a desired location after the rings are affixed to the base
- Extra High rings: Fit 50-56mm objective, .65"h., 7.4 oz.
- High rings: Fit 42-52mm objective, .525"h., 6.8 oz.
- Medium rings: Fit 36-42mm objective, .375"h., 5.8 oz.
- Low rings: Fit 20-36mm objective, .25"h., 4.9 oz.