Walther® PPX M1 9mm Semi-automatic Handgun.
All the features you look for in a duty pistol, at a price that will make you look twice. The ergonomic grip lays a solid foundation for successful shooting, and the TeniferTM coating on the slide and barrel ensures protection against the elements. And it's fully ambidextrous, allowing for comfortable operation for both lefties and righties. Often the biggest engineering obstacle is giving shooters all the features they want at a price their wallet can handle-well, with the PPX M1, Walther® met that challenge.
Walther PPX M1 Semi-automatic Handgun special features:
- Tenifer coated slide and barrel for corrosion resistance
- Loaded chamber viewpoint for easy status check
- Front and rear slide serrations
- 3 safeties: 2 drop safeties and firing pin block for a safe carry
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Picatinny accessory rail for lasers and other tactical accessories
- Checkered trigger guard, perfect for tactical 2-handed grip stance
- Reversible push-button thumb-operated mag release
- Ergonomic Walther grip
- Constant smooth 6.5 lb. trigger pull for greater accuracy and control.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 16
- Barrel length: 4"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer with cross-directional surface
- Sights: Low-profile 3-dot polymer combat sights, rear sight adjustable for windage
- Overall length: 7.3"
- Overall width: 1.3"
- Overall height: 5.6"
- Overall weight: 1.7 lbs.