Walther® PPQ M2 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
For almost 130 years, Walther has been making high-quality firearms for the shooting enthusiast. Today, they continue that tradition with the Walther PPQ M2 Semi-automatic Handgun.
The PPQ M2 is a true breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. The sculpted grip meshes smoothly into the hand. The trigger is the finest ever on a polymer, striker-fired handgun, with a pull that tips the scales at just 5.6 pounds. What's more, the PPQ M2 has been updated with a new traditional, reversible mag release button—an improvement on the old paddle-style release. The leading edge just took another step forward.
- Tritium night sights for low-light targeting
- Quick defense trigger with smooth 5.6 lb. pull
- Tenifer coated slide and barrel for corrosion resistance
- Front and rear slide serrations for easy slide manipulation
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Picatinny accessory rail for lasers and other tactical accessories
- Checkered oversized trigger guard, perfect for tactical two-handed grip stance
- Reversible push-button thumb-operated mag release
- 3 safeties: trigger safety, firing pin block, and disconnector
- Backed by the Walther Limited Lifetime Warranty: you can rely on the precision of German engineering and the dependability of an American guarantee
- Includes two 15-rd. magazines and three interchangeable backstraps for customized comfort