Walther® PPQ M2 Navy SD 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
The fine German Pistol has been totally re-engineered with threaded barrel, enhanced capacity, and—best of all—the ability to function after being fully submerged. How did they do it? First, the striker channel has been perforated, allowing water to drain. Second, a stronger striker spring and re-designed guides push the striker forward despite water resistance—so it goes bang even when it's still waterlogged.
That said, it's still the PPQ M2 you know and love. The sculpted grip meshes smoothly into the hand. The trigger is the finest ever on a polymer, striker-fired handgun, with a pull that tips the scales at just 5.6 pounds. The underside rail accommodates a laser or light. And three safeties make it a safer choice for EDC.
- Re-designed to fire after being submerged
- 4.6" threaded barrel accepts a silencer
- Low-profile 3-dot polymer sights, rear is adjustable for windage
- Quick defense trigger with smooth 5.6 lb. pull
- Tenifer coated slide and barrel for corrosion resistance
- Front and rear slide serrations for easy slide manipulation
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Picatinny accessory rail for lasers and other tactical accessories
- Checkered oversized trigger guard, perfect for tactical two-handed grip stance
- Reversible push-button thumb-operated mag release
- 3 safeties: trigger safety, firing pin block, and disconnector
- Backed by the Walther Limited Lifetime Warranty: you can rely on the precision of German engineering and the dependability of an American guarantee
- Includes one 15+2-rd. magazine, one 15-rd. magazine and three interchangeable backstraps for customized comfort