Walther® PPQ M2 5" Standard 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
Developed specifically at the request of Law Enforcement Officers, the PPQ M2 5" Standard takes the exceptional ergonomics, fantastic trigger, and rock-solid reliability of the original PPQ—and makes one small tweak to create a duty-ready Pistol: The original ported slide has been replaced by a solid slide, keeping foreign debris out of the interior.
In every other way, it's a standard PPQ M2. The sculpted grip meshes smoothly into the hand. The trigger is the finest ever on a polymer, striker-fired handgun, with a pull that tips the scales at just 5.6 pounds. The underside rail accommodates a laser or light. And three safeties make it a safer choice for EDC.
- Solid slide, no porting
- Low-profile 3-dot polymer sights, rear is adjustable for windage
- Quick defense trigger with smooth 5.6 lb. pull
- Tenifer coated slide and barrel for corrosion resistance
- Front and rear slide serrations for easy slide manipulation
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Picatinny accessory rail for lasers and other tactical accessories
- Checkered oversized trigger guard, perfect for tactical two-handed grip stance
- Reversible push-button thumb-operated mag release
- 3 safeties: trigger safety, firing pin block, and disconnector
- Backed by the Walther Limited Lifetime Warranty: you can rely on the precision of German engineering and the dependability of an American guarantee
- Includes two 15-rd. magazines and three interchangeable backstraps for customized comfort