You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
Walls® 10X® Outer Systems Jacket. Sport it solo, or as an outer layer.
It wears fine by itself, but you can also attach it with a zipper over the Walls® 10X® Insulated Puffer or Reversible Inner Systems Jacket. The options are endless for the outdoorsman like you who enjoys hunting in diverse climates, conditions and terrains. This Walls 10X Outer Systems Jacket has a 100% waterproof, breathable shell. Plus it's insulated with ThinsulateTM to keep you warm as toast, and Scentrex® lining means your prey won't pick up on the human odor. A total of 4 pockets haul and secure your gear, and a detachable hood adds extra warmth when you need it. Shell is laminated with Sixth Skin to ensure your Outer Systems Jacket is 100% snow-proof, waterproof, breathable and wind-resistant. From Walls 10X, the ultimate in dry, warm and insulated garments for the extreme hunter.Dressing in layers:
- 6-oz. 100% waterproof breathable polyester brushed tricot shell with seam-seal construction and Sixth Skin 8,000mm / 5,000mm lamination
- Diamond-quilted Thinsulate insulation
- Scentrex scent control lining lets you go undetected in any weather or terrain.
- Contrasting stylish black accents
- Concealed storm cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable tabs
- 2-Pc. sleeves with articulation darts at elbows for natural movement
- Detachable and adjustable 3-Pc. zip-off hood
- Interior zipper and snap tabs at inner back to secure optional additional jacket pieces
- Covered front zipper
- 2 lower patch pockets with waterproof zipper closures, left chest pocket with waterproof zipper closure, and left chest interior storage pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back license loop.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips