You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
"Walk in the Woods" by acclaimed wildlife artist Steven Lyman.
Ever seen a moose in the wild? It's an impressive sight. Wildlife artist Steven Lyman captured the majesty of this great animal in his work "Walk in the Woods."
An up and coming young artist, Lyman's first limited edition print was published by The Greenwich Workshop in 1983 when he was only 26. In 1991 he was invited to be "Artist of the Year" at the Pacific Rim Wildlife Art Show.
Lyman continued to share the wonders of the natural world with a legion of collectors until his untimely death in 1996 from a hiking accident in Yosemite National Park. "Walk in the Woods" continues to be his most popular work.Details:
- White textured mat
- Attractive wood frame with wire hanger
- Print size is 33 x 20"
- Overall size is 41 1/2 x 28 1/2
This fine print would make a handsome addition above the fireplace, in the den or office... almost anywhere! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips